The Winston Brothers were contractors from Minneapolis and they built a Siding for their business of hauling the ore from the East Pacific gold camp. They called their siding, Winston, and located it strategically at a double railroad line.

The original town plot of Winston was set in 1892 and consisted of twenty acres, but it was not until late 1894 or early 1895 that Winston became a community center. In 1893 Winston received a new post office and the first postmaster was George Lamb. Cleve Durnan was the first child born in Winston in 1894.

From Broadwater Bygones

Additional Links

欧美顶级情欲片_久久综合丝袜日本网_免费观看男女性高视频